Benvenuto! Join us for a multicourse dish of Italy’s mainstay meal … pasta!
- In our first course, there’s nothing ‘dry’ about dry pasta… Brooke enlivens our tastebuds and unboxes this everlasting ingredient. (1:54)
- Next, Chris gives us a 101 on cooking al dente. (3:30)
- A Tuscan detour reveals the proper way to sauce pasta – and a surprising, shared experience between our cohosts! (5:45)
- Whether you like it long and hollow – or small and stringy – we have ‘the skinny’ on all shapes: linguine, rigatoni, bucatini, penne and more! (7:38)
- Knead some dough? Chris and Brooke break down pasta fresca (fresh pasta), share a fault-proof recipe for pasta dough, and compare the deliciousness of pappardelle, tagliatelle, ravioli, lasagna, and other fresh favorites. (11:24)
- Brooke cuts to the chase, explaining how to slice the perfect strands of Spaghetti alla chitarra. Try saucing it with cheesy, peppery cacio e pepe. Yum! (15:54)