It’s strawberry season!
- Extend the shelf life of this sweet and juicy fruit with our slow, oven-roasting techniques for preserving your precious perishables. (1:50)
- Speaking of making it last, we reveal the must-have summertime ingredients in Chris’ Memphis Dry Rub recipe. (6:50)
- Breaking down the brown… Brooke shares her trick for retaining and restoring the softness of an essential dry rub ingredient: brown sugar. (8:30)
- Next, with just a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil, our dry rub becomes a wet marinade for delicious whole-roasted chicken. Plus, don’t miss our tips for grilling chicken evenly and keeping it moist! (9:55)
- Not a grill master? This episode is for you, as Chris and Brooke take the mystery out of summer grilling, detailing how to use our grills like an oven. (15:24)
- Brooke updates us on her new life in New England, and Chris helps us fish for the meaning behind New England “scrod” (or “schrod”). Hint: cod is just around the corner. (20:20)
- Tired of the same old salad? Brooke turns her greens upside down with a French-inspired solution. (25:45)