There’s so much passion about home cooking here at Just Simply… Cuisine that we’ve made a foodcast about it!
We’re excited to announce the premiere season of We’re Cookin’… a DC centric foodcast. Listen in as we talk about sourcing, cooking, and eating good food close to home.
Listen to episodes using the player below, or subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher. And don’t forget to rate us five stars!
During episodes of We’re Cookin’ we will:
- Teach you how to cook with real food right in your kitchen;
- Dialogue with JSC students and apprentices about what they’ve learned in our teaching kitchen;
- Introduce you to our favorite DC artisans, vendors, advocates, sources and experts of all things good food; and,
- Give you our best tips, tricks, time-savers, advice and recipes that we’ve picked up over the past years!
Meet the We’re Cookin’ Team:
- Host: Chris Coppola Leibner, Founder of Just Simply… Cuisine
- Co-host: Radell Peischler, Curious Home Cook
- Production Team: The Good Lemon, LLC and Jesse Graglia, SoundMind Productions
- Music: Joe Collins, Montague Street Music (BMI); Austin Jenckes (ASCAP)
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to our mailing list and be notified when new episodes are posted.
Special thank you to our sponsors:
American Kitchen Cookware
American Kitchen Cookware is hand crafted in small batches by skilled craftspeople in their factory in West Bend, Wisconsin. With its popular tri-ply stainless steel line, American Kitchen believes in creating products that set the standard of quality in the industry, and stand behind it with a lifetime warranty. Visit www.americankitchen.com to learn more.
Capital Wine School
The Capital Wine School is one of the premier wine schools in the country. Located across the street from the Friendship Heights Metro Center on the red line here in DC, we offer courses and tasting classes for the beginner, intermediate, advanced, and professional student. For more information, visit us at Capitalwineschool.com.
Veteran Compost DC is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business in DC that focuses on turning food scraps into high quality organic compost. They provide food scrap collection, finished compost, and other great products and offer collection service for residential and commercial customers in DC, Northern Virginia, and the Maryland suburbs. Veteran also offers pick-up/delivery and special event service for those who want to host or organize green, sustainable weddings, parties and events. For more information, visit veterancompost.com.